TERMS & CONDITIONS
By using this website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this website if you disagree with any of these Terms and Conditions.
1. Intellectual Property Rights
GSIS Group, LLC owns all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- publishing any website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any website material;
- using this website in any way that is or may be damaging to this website;
- using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website;
- using this website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
3. No warranties
GSIS Group, LLC expresses no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this website or the materials contained on this website. Also, nothing contained on this website shall be interpreted as advice.
4. Limitation of liability
GSIS Group, LLC, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent GSIS Group, LLC from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
7. Variation of Terms
GSIS Group, LLC is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
8. Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between GSIS Group, LLC and you in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
9. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of AZ, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in AZ for the resolution of any disputes.